September 01, 2010
Over three haunted weekends in October, Morgan's invite you and your family to hike through the Forest of lost souls on your way to a short guided raft ride on the Haunted River… who knows what lurks in the shadows and below the murky waters?
FUN FOR FAMILIES!
Due to some of the scary imagery, this event is recommended for kids ages 7 and up. Parents can use their own discretion for younger kids. All children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Price: $10/Adult, $5/Kids under 12
Bonfire,Movies while you wait! Our deli will be opened too, with an offering of beverages(both hot and cold), food and sweets, including s'more kits.
Because this is a guided tour,there may be a wait for up to 1.5 hours, so please feel free to bring your own s'more fixins to roast around the fire. A movie will be showing too!
7-11pm on the following days:
Last Tickets will be sold at 10:30!!!!
Download Waiver of Liability
You must complete a waiver of liability upon your arrival. For your convenience, we have made the waiver available online so you can print and complete it ahead of time.
One child free admission with this coupon.
Morgan’s Riverside Campground 6262 Gilmour Road, Morrow,OH 45152, 513-899-2166
Tags: ft. ancient
Love the rivers
Our heritage is based on a profound love of our rivers. The founders had it in their blood and it is here where we like to cast light on the great outdoor experience.
P R E V I O U S P O S T S
- Walnut Hills Students feeling the Pura Vida
- Have you fooled with Mother Nature Lately?
- St Mary's Group arrives safely in Costa Rica!
- The St. Mary's School's 8th graders Prepare for their Big Adventure!
- Friday March 30- Our last day: Community Service
- March 28 update from John and Peter
- Day 3 - Creeking and riding in the Rainforest
- Day 4
- Walnut Hills High School Arrive in Costa Rica
- Day 2 in Costa Rica/3-25 In the Rain Forest
A R C H I V E