March 25, 2012
The Walnut Hills students at Domilocos in Dominical, Costa Rica.
The Walnut Hills High School group arrived in Costa Rica on Friday Mar 23 and all are ready for an adventure of a lifetime! After touch down in San Jose, they boarded the "autobus" for Dominical. The students enjoyed stroll through town and to the beach, and back to the hotel where they enjoyed a great meal at Domilocos Hotel and Restaurant. Saturday....back on the bus to the Osa Peninsula and Morgan's Jungle Lodge!
Love the rivers
Our heritage is based on a profound love of our rivers. The founders had it in their blood and it is here where we like to cast light on the great outdoor experience.
P R E V I O U S P O S T S
- FLMSP Trail News, April 2016: Monarch & Bee Lifeline
- Walnut Hills Students feeling the Pura Vida
- Have you fooled with Mother Nature Lately?
- St Mary's Group arrives safely in Costa Rica!
- The St. Mary's School's 8th graders Prepare for their Big Adventure!
- Friday March 30- Our last day: Community Service
- March 28 update from John and Peter
- Day 3 - Creeking and riding in the Rainforest
- Day 4
- Walnut Hills High School Arrive in Costa Rica
A R C H I V E