April 15, 2012
We made it safe and sound to Costa Rica! We had no problems going through customs, as a matter of fact they moved our very large, and very PINK group through quickly. The kids seem to be getting along wonderfully. There was constant chatter and singing on the Morgan's new and air-conditioned bus. As I write this, all sixteen students are in the "cool tub" the size of XXL bathtub.We stopped to look at the crocodiles in a river on the way down and had great views of the Pacific as we enjoyed Costa Rican juice boxes and other goodies. The weather is very, very warm. We are about to eat delicious pasta while listening to a local saxophone player. Keep reading the blog and making comments. We would love to hear from everyone!
Pura Vida! Suzanne "Mama Suz" Doyle
Love the rivers
Our heritage is based on a profound love of our rivers. The founders had it in their blood and it is here where we like to cast light on the great outdoor experience.
P R E V I O U S P O S T S
- FLMSP Trail News, April 2016: Monarch & Bee Lifeline
- Walnut Hills Students feeling the Pura Vida
- Have you fooled with Mother Nature Lately?
- St Mary's Group arrives safely in Costa Rica!
- The St. Mary's School's 8th graders Prepare for their Big Adventure!
- Friday March 30- Our last day: Community Service
- March 28 update from John and Peter
- Day 3 - Creeking and riding in the Rainforest
- Day 4
- Walnut Hills High School Arrive in Costa Rica
A R C H I V E