April 05, 2012
St. Mary's 8th Graders of Hyde Park in Cincinnati
The excitement is building as some of the 8th grade students from St Mary's school soon depart for the "ultimate field trip"...to the rain forest of Costa Rica! They received a special prayer and blessing from Fr. Ken today.
After months of studying the rain forest's animals and habitat, the students are ready and excited for some experiential learning and fun on the Osa Peninsula!
Love the rivers
Our heritage is based on a profound love of our rivers. The founders had it in their blood and it is here where we like to cast light on the great outdoor experience.
P R E V I O U S P O S T S
- FLMSP Trail News, April 2016: Monarch & Bee Lifeline
- Walnut Hills Students feeling the Pura Vida
- Have you fooled with Mother Nature Lately?
- St Mary's Group arrives safely in Costa Rica!
- The St. Mary's School's 8th graders Prepare for their Big Adventure!
- Friday March 30- Our last day: Community Service
- March 28 update from John and Peter
- Day 3 - Creeking and riding in the Rainforest
- Day 4
- Walnut Hills High School Arrive in Costa Rica
A R C H I V E