To have full use of our facilities, all participants must have completed and signed one of our waivers. One waiver per person is required. To save time, you can print and bring your signed waiver with you to the canoe livery.
If you are under 18 years of age, Morgan's must have a signed waiver from your legal parent or guardian before you have full use of our facilities. Downloading the waiver ahead of time allows you to print it out, and have your parents sign it so you may bring it with you when signing up for a canoe.
You can download the waiver using one of two methods. The prefered method is downloading the waiver in Adobe Acrobat format (PDF).
- Click here to download the Morgan's Waiver.
- In order to open and print this file, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader which is free of charge and available on the Adobe web site. Click the icon at right to go to the Adobe site and download the reader.
- After getting the reader, follow the instructions to install it.
- Open the file you downloaded from here in the reader and print it out.
- NOTE: It is possible that your computer is already equipped with the reader.
If you are having trouble using method #1, click here to display the waiver in your browser window. You may print the page and have your parent/guardian sign it to bring it in when you are signing up for a canoe.