February 03, 2010
For the fourth consecutive year, a group of Xavier University biology students have travelled south to visit Costa Rica and study the rainforest. They spent some time in San Jose as well as visiting our place on the Osa Peninsula, Morgan's Jungle Lodge. Randy was the host extraordinaire, along with our Costa Rican staff. Check out a blog created by one of the students:
More to come from other school groups who are studying the rainforest at our facilty this winter and spring! We will be hosting Walnut Hills High School, Clark Montessori High School and Vanderbilt University pre-Med students. Check back!
Love the rivers
Our heritage is based on a profound love of our rivers. The founders had it in their blood and it is here where we like to cast light on the great outdoor experience.
P R E V I O U S P O S T S
- FLMSP Trail News, April 2016: Monarch & Bee Lifeline
- Walnut Hills Students feeling the Pura Vida
- Have you fooled with Mother Nature Lately?
- St Mary's Group arrives safely in Costa Rica!
- The St. Mary's School's 8th graders Prepare for their Big Adventure!
- Friday March 30- Our last day: Community Service
- March 28 update from John and Peter
- Day 3 - Creeking and riding in the Rainforest
- Day 4
- Walnut Hills High School Arrive in Costa Rica
A R C H I V E