April 05, 2011
16 students and 2 teachers arrived in San Jose,Costa Rica and drove down (via Marvin and his Magic Bus) to Dominical on the Pacific Coast on the way to Morgan's Jungle Lodge. The students were happy to frolic and play in the warm ocean waves before being served up a wonderful meal at Domilocos by owner Vivian. After a restful night, the group proceeded down to the Osa Peninsula....let the adventures begin! Will post more about that later.....
April 03, 2011
Morgan's Outdoor Adventures was fortunate to have a UC photojournalism professor, Sean Hughes and two of his students accompany the students of Walnut Hills, as they traveled to Morgan's Jungle Lodge, located on the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica. Follow this group of Cincinnati high school students as they travel to the jungles of Costa Rica in the spirit of conservation and eco-sensitivity. Click here to follow their adventurous journey.
No comments yet. Be the first!
Love the rivers
Our heritage is based on a profound love of our rivers. The founders had it in their blood and it is here where we like to cast light on the great outdoor experience.
P R E V I O U S P O S T S
- FLMSP Trail News, April 2016: Monarch & Bee Lifeline
- Walnut Hills Students feeling the Pura Vida
- Have you fooled with Mother Nature Lately?
- St Mary's Group arrives safely in Costa Rica!
- The St. Mary's School's 8th graders Prepare for their Big Adventure!
- Friday March 30- Our last day: Community Service
- March 28 update from John and Peter
- Day 3 - Creeking and riding in the Rainforest
- Day 4
- Walnut Hills High School Arrive in Costa Rica
A R C H I V E