September 06, 2011
Over the last few weekends in October, Morgan's Outdoor Adventures invite you and your family to hike through the Forest of Lost Souls on your way to a short guided raft ride on the Haunted River… who knows what lurks in the shadows and below the murky waters of the Little Miami River?!
PADDLE FOR YOUR LIFE..........
WHEN: 7:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday's in October beginning October 7th and 8th
Last Tickets will be sold at 10:30!!!!
WHERE: MORGAN'S RIVERSIDE CAMPGROUND & CABINS
6262 Gilmour Road, Morrow, OH 45152
WHO: HAUNTED RIVER IS FUN AND SCARY FOR ALL!
Due to some of the scary imagery, this event is recommended for kids ages 10 and
up. Parents can use their own discretion for younger kids.
All children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
PRICE: $15/Adult, $10/Kids 12 and under
Reservations required for groups of 10 or more.
Group discounts offered with reservation
Call 1-800-We-Canoe (1-800-932-2663) between 9am-5pm
MORE: Bonfire, Haunted Movies while you wait! Our camp store will be open, with an offering of beverages (both hot and cold), food and sweets, including s'more kits.
POTENTIAL WAIT TIME: Because this is a guided tour, there may be a wait for up to 1.5 hours.
Download Waiver of Liability: You must complete a waiver of liability upon your arrival. For your convenience, we have made the waiver available online so you can print and complete it ahead of time.
Love the rivers
Our heritage is based on a profound love of our rivers. The founders had it in their blood and it is here where we like to cast light on the great outdoor experience.
P R E V I O U S P O S T S
- FLMSP Trail News, April 2016: Monarch & Bee Lifeline
- Walnut Hills Students feeling the Pura Vida
- Have you fooled with Mother Nature Lately?
- St Mary's Group arrives safely in Costa Rica!
- The St. Mary's School's 8th graders Prepare for their Big Adventure!
- Friday March 30- Our last day: Community Service
- March 28 update from John and Peter
- Day 3 - Creeking and riding in the Rainforest
- Day 4
- Walnut Hills High School Arrive in Costa Rica
A R C H I V E