February 08, 2013
Then Morgan's has one Tuff Mother’s Day of a Trail Run for you!
Where Mother Nature provides the Challenge, you supply the guts!
Prepare yourself now and join your friends for the 1st ever Morgan's Xtreme Trail Run, presented by Century Link, on Mothers Day, Sunday May 12th!
Race proceeds to benefit the June Morgan River Sanctuary.
This beautiful and demanding 4+mile run will take you through the wild and rugged hills of the Ft. Ancient Gorge and along the scenic banks of the Little Miami River. Be the first to take on the newest, toughest trail Warren County has to offer. Steep 200 foot climbs and screaming crazy descents will test the limits of your strength, endurance, and insanity! This course will challenge even the most veteran of trail runners!
WARNING! THIS IS NOT YOUR
MOTHER'S TRAIL RUN!!
(But she will be proud of you, and the free Rose you get for her for finishing it)
Register soon as entries may be limited!
!!! Bonus: Xtreme Race Xtras!!!
* Free after party with bonfire, music, and free refreshments for competitors immediately following race!
* Age Group Awards
* Free Red Rose to give to Mom on Mothers Day!
* Free 6-mile canoe trip! (Restrictions apply)
* Half price camping at Morgan's Riverside Campgrounds the night before the race. Wake up at the starting line! Optional Hike the course with Dirk & Lori Morgan, the night before!
* Additional swag and prizes to be announced soon!
* Like our Facebook page and receive Xtreme Race updates!
MORGAN'S XTREME TRAIL RUN IS PRESENTED BY:
AND SPONSORED BY:
Brought to you by Morgan’s Outdoor Adventures, home of the 34th Annual Little Miami Triathlon!
Appreciation and Thanks to Steve Rumsey and his Boy Scout Troop 53 for their assistance and development of Morgan’s Xtreme Trail
Registration: Early Registration deadline April 30th. $25.00 per entry, $10.00 per T shirt, s,m,l,xl. $12.00 xxl. Late registration: up to 1-hour prior race start, $30.00 (shirts not guaranteed for late entry's) !!Click here to register!!
Location: Morgan’s Riverside Campground 6262 Gilmour rd. Morrow, Oh. 45152
Start Time: First Wave 9:00 am
Time: 7:30am Check-in and Late registration
Awards: Top Male and Females and Division Awards.
Race description: Start your Mothers Day off with a fun, challenging run on a new loop-course, over 4 miles in length. Clearly marked trails wind through densely wooded forest, cross shallow creeks, and steep 200+ foot inclines, the toughest hills in the Ft. Ancient Valley. Water stop will be located at the June Morgan River Sanctuary, the halfway point. Course then follows along the banks of the Beautiful Little Miami River and then up "Son of Killer Hill" and back to campground.
For More Information Call: 513-899-2166
Love the rivers
Our heritage is based on a profound love of our rivers. The founders had it in their blood and it is here where we like to cast light on the great outdoor experience.
P R E V I O U S P O S T S
- FLMSP Trail News, April 2016: Monarch & Bee Lifeline
- Walnut Hills Students feeling the Pura Vida
- Have you fooled with Mother Nature Lately?
- St Mary's Group arrives safely in Costa Rica!
- The St. Mary's School's 8th graders Prepare for their Big Adventure!
- Friday March 30- Our last day: Community Service
- March 28 update from John and Peter
- Day 3 - Creeking and riding in the Rainforest
- Day 4
- Walnut Hills High School Arrive in Costa Rica
A R C H I V E