The Cabins at Brookville
Amish-made and fun for the whole family
For a less primitive camping experience, try one of our three cozy cabins.
The Brookville location boasts three charming, secluded cabins. They are situated close to our beautiful, new shower and restroom facilities. Our cabins are complete with heat, A/C, refrigerator, grill, firepit, and picnic table. These cabins sleep up to four people and you bring your own linens.
Memorial Day Weekend through Labor DayWeekend:
- $65 + tax
Cabin price included 2 Adults and up to 3 Children, 12 years and under. Security deposit of $50 due one week in advance. Cabins sleep 4 adults comfortably. Tents for additional campers may be set up outside of cabins at a charge of $8 per person or $6 for kids 12 and under.
Before Memorial Day Weekend and after Labor Day weekend:
- $55 + tax
$55.00 minimum per night which includes up to 2 adults and 3 children (5-12 years of age).
- Maximum of 4 Adults or 2 Adults and 3 children per cabin.
- Minimum 2 night stay on weekends and 3 night minimum for Holiday Weekend (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day)
- Reservation and Clean up Deposit of $50.00 required 1 week in advance.
- Raincheck refunds only within 1 week of stay, no refunds of any kind within 48 hours of stay
- Must be 21 or older to reserve a cabin
- Cancellations must be made BY EMAIL or VIA WEBSITE 48 hours in advance or you will lose your deposit. Cancellations by phone will not be accepted.
- Check in at 3 (to 7)pm. Check out by 12 pm.
- Grills available upon request only.
Please make your reservation on line. A credit card will hold your reservation.
Because we have only 3 cabins the weekends fill up early, so make your reservations well in advance!