The Cabins at Riverside on the Little Miami River
Morgan's Riverside Campground now offers cabins
Chance of rain, Don’t have a tent? Riding a bike? Then why not rent one of our Riverside Cabins? Our cozy one room cabins overlook the scenic Little Miami River and are adjacent to the Little Miami Bike Trail. They sleep 4 Adults or 2 Adults and 3 children on a double bed, a bunk bed and a loft bed. Cabins come with picnic table, charcoal grill, fire ring, front porch swing or double Adirondack chair to kick back, relax and enjoy the soothing sounds of rapids on a clean, clear, free flowing Little Miami river.
Our Riverside cabins are a rustic one room cabin, no electric or water at this time. Click here for cabin reservations.
The cabins at Morgan's Riverside Campground and Cabins are a great way to introduce your family to a natural camping experience.
- $60 + tax without electric
Cabin price includes 2 Adults and up to 3 Children, (3-16 years of age). Additional adults are $9.00/night and additional children are $6.00/night. Security deposit due at time of reservation or check-in. Cabins sleep 4 adults comfortably.
- Maximum of 4 Adults or 2 Adults and 3 children per cabin. There is room to set up a tent(s) around the cabins
- Minimum 2 night stay on weekends and 3 night minimum for Holiday Weekend (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day)
- Reservation and Clean up Deposit of $60.00 required 1 week in advance
- Must be 21 or older to reserve a cabin
- No pets allowed inside cabin, kennals on front porch permitted
- No smoking or open flames allowed inside the cabins