The Camping Cabins at Brookville
The Brookville location boasts three charming, secluded camping cabins. Morgan’s Camping Cabins are great for people who want to experience the best of nature, but still want to sleep in a bed at night. They are situated close-by to our shower and restroom facilities. Our camping cabins are complete with heat, A/C, small refrigerator, grill, fire pit, and picnic table. These camping cabins sleep up to four people. Guests bring your own bed linens/sleeping bags. There is one double bed and a bunk bed with 2 twin size beds.
Camping Cabin Rate and Information
Memorial Day Weekend through Labor DayWeekend: $65 + tax
Cabin price includes 2 Adults and up to 3 Children, 16 years and under.
Tents for additional campers may be set up outside of cabins at a charge of $9 per person or $6 for kids 16 and under.
- Includes one double mattress/bed and a bunk bed with 2 single mattresses.
- Minimum 3 night stay for Holiday Weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day).
- Must be 21 or older to reserve a cabin
- Check in at 2-9pm; Check out by 12 pm
- No pets allowed inside cabin, kennels on front porch permitted
- No smoking or open flames allowed inside the cabins
Because we have only 3 cabins the weekends fill up early, so make your reservations well in advance!