The Cabins at Brookville
The Brookville location boasts three charming, secluded cabins. They are situated close to our shower and restroom facilities. Our cabins are complete with heat, A/C, small refrigerator, grill, fire pit, and picnic table. These cabins sleep up to four people and you bring your own linens/sleeping bags. There is one double bed and a bunk bed with 2 twin size beds.
Cabin Rate and Information
Memorial Day Weekend through Labor DayWeekend: $65 + tax
Cabin price includes 2 Adults and up to 3 Children, 12 years and under.
Tents for additional campers may be set up outside of cabins at a charge of $9 per person or $6 for kids 12 and under.
Before Memorial Day Weekend and after Labor Day weekend: $55 + tax
- Maximum of 4 Adults or 2 Adults and 3 children per cabin with one double mattress/bed and a bunk bed with 2 single mattresses.
- Minimum 3 night stay for Holiday Weekend (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day).
- Reservation and Clean up Deposit of $50.00 required 1 week in advance.
- Raincheck refunds only within 1 week of stay, no refunds of any kind within 48 hours of stay
- Must be 21 or older to reserve a cabin
- Cancellations must be made BY EMAIL or VIA WEBSITE, 48 hours in advance or you will lose your deposit. We need to have your cancellation in writing.
- Check in at 3-7pm; Check out by 12 pm
- No pets allowed inside cabin, kennels on front porch permitted
- No smoking or open flames allowed inside the cabins
A credit card will hold your reservation.
Because we have only 3 cabins the weekends fill up early, so make your reservations well in advance!
Canoe and Cabin Package Special:
Stay in one of our primitive camping cabins for two nights and canoe for one day for only $155.00. (Not available on holiday weekends.)