Brookville Campground Rules and Regulations
Camping and Cabin Rules
Morgan’s Brookville Canoe Center boasts the best and most secure riverside primitive camping for small and large groups. We pride ourself on our reputation of being FAMILY FRIENDLY. Sites include picnic tables and fire pits with amenities such as comfortable cabins, clean restrooms, hot showers, volleyball courts and horseshoe pits. Picnic shelters, hiking trails and excellent fishing are available. Visit historic Metamora and take a canal boat ride through an aqueduct. Brookville Lake offers lake-front dining and lodging nearby.
Hollywood Casino is only 20 minutes away in Lawrenceburg, Indiana.
All campers and cabin guests must be checked in by 8pm as a courtesy to our other guests.
- Quiet hours are 11:00p.m. to 9:00a.m. No loud music anytime. All radios off by midnight.
- You must be 21 or older to make a camping reservation, 18 for a canoeing reservation.
- Open containers of alcohol are NOT PERMITTED on the premises or in vehicles.
- Public intoxication in any form is illegal and will not be tolerated. The Franklin County Sheriff’s Department will be contacted if this rule is violated.
- Please do not drive cars in campground after 10:00 pm.
- Please camp only within designated areas. Do not move picnic tables or fire rings.
- Gate is locked at 10:00p.m. Gate will re-open at 7:00a.m. or by prior arrangement.
- All campers and visitors must register before entering. All cars must have permit visible on windshield. No parking outside of gate area or on road. If you are not registered then you are Trespassing!
- Please keep your campsite clean and tidy. Bring trash to dumpster daily. DO NOT PUT CANS, BOTTLES OR ANY TRASH IN CAMPFIRE. No Pallets, painted or treated lumber.
- Respect our trees, do not deface. Cutting of firewood from standing trees is prohibited. Firewood is for sale on premises.
- Be considerate of your neighbors. Profanity, rowdiness, drunkenness and use of illegal drugs will not be tolerated. You will be asked to leave and escorted by the Franklin County Sheriff if necessary.
- Showers are opened by key only and there is a campground manager on premises
- A.T.V. and off road motorcycles are prohibited.
- Swim at your own risk! No lifeguard on duty. Do not swim without a lifejacket. Adults must supervise children in or near water.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times and confined to your campsite. Limit of 2 quiet and well-behaved dogs per site.
- No guns or weapons allowed. This includes B-B guns and slingshots
- All canoes, tubes, lifejackets and any other recreational items must be returned by 6:00p.m.
- No fireworks permitted on premises.
Cabin Rules and Regulations
Same Rules for Campgrounds apply to Cabins with the following additions:
- No smoking or open flames (ie. candles, cooking, etc.) inside of cabins.
- No pets allowed inside cabins and must be kept on a leash. Animals must not be left unattended. No barking dogs.
Morgan’s Campgrounds and Cabins reserves the right to terminate your camping privileges at anytime for non-compliance of above stated rules and regulations. Non-compliance of the above rules will result in forfeiting of your deposit and rental fees.
Please note: Our campsites vary in size and shape as a natural campsite would. Some sites will hold 2-3 families for a shared camping experience. Morgan’s reserves the right to assign sites based on size and type of group.
NOTICE: Online camping and cabin reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. The availability of cabins and/or campsites will be shown in real-time under our reservation system.