What: Morgan’s 39th Annual Little Miami Triathlon Series
Dates: June 3 and October 7, 2018
Where: Morgan’s Outdoor Adventures, Fort Ancient Livery
Morgans Little Miami Triathlon Series is the original and largest triathlon of its type in the United States.
- The spring and fall triathlons draw hundreds of participants for each event from over 25 states.
- Morgans Little Miami Triathlon is comprised of a 6 mile paddle (in a canoe for a team or kayak for the individual division), a 5.5 mile run, and an 18 mile bike race in that order.
- Enter the triathlon as a team (where you canoe together), or in the individual division (kayakers). A half triathlon is also offered
- The triathlon benefits the Cincinnati Association for the Blind by sponsoring an annual guided raft tour and dinner. It also benefits various Boy Scout Troops in the area.
- Participants in the kayak division can bring their own or use a Morgan kayak, the price is the same. The open division is for those who want to enter as a team and bring their own canoe.
- In the walking division, you are still a two person team, but one or both participants can walk and be timed with other walkers. This division is only offered in the half triathlon.
- First timer or have time constraints? Not quite ready for the full tri? We now offer a half triathlon. All of the same divisions are available for the half triathlon (as well as a walking division).