The Cabins at Riverside on the Little Miami River
Chance of rain, Don’t have a tent? Riding a bike? Then why not rent one of our Riverside Cabins? Our cozy one room cabins overlook the scenic Little Miami River and are adjacent to the Little Miami Bike Trail. They sleep 4 Adults or 2 Adults and 2 children on a double bed, a bunk bed and a loft bed. Cabins come with picnic table, charcoal grill, fire ring, front porch swing or double Adirondack chair to kick back, relax and enjoy the soothing sounds of rapids on a clean, clear, free flowing Little Miami river.
Our Riverside cabins are a rustic
The cabins at Morgan’s Riverside Campground and Cabins are a great way to introduce your family to a natural camping experience.
$75 + tax without electric
Cabin price includes 2 Adults and up to 2 Children, (3-16 years of age). Additional adults are $10.00/night and additional children are $7.00/night. Security deposit due at time of reservation or check-in. Cabins sleep 4 individuals comfortably.
- Maximum of 4 Adults or 2 Adults and 2 children per cabin. There is room to set up a tent(s) around the cabins
- Minimum 2 night stay and 3 night minimum for Holiday Weekend (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day)
- Reservation and Clean up Deposit of $60.00 required 1 week in advance
- Must be 21 or older to reserve a cabin
- No pets allowed inside cabin.
- No smoking or open flames allowed inside the cabins
- Each cabin is equipped with a full size bed and a bunk bed. Please bring your own bedding.