Riverside Campground is situated on the Little Miami State and National Scenic River, adjacent to the Little Miami Bike Trail and three miles downriver from our Ft. Ancient Canoe Livery. Morgan’s Riverside Campground and Cabins is located only ten minutes north of Kings Island, only 3.5 miles off the I-71 Interstate.
Campers may choose to set up camp on a river-front campsite, wooded campsite or stay in one of our four Amish built cabins, capable of accommodating up to four individuals.
Our campsites come in a variety of sizes and shapes determined by Mother Nature. Each one is unique in its own way, come and find the right one for you. River-sites and group campsites can be reserved ahead of time, otherwise they are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Some sites can hold as many as 10-15 tents. Small campers and pop-ups are welcome, however we do not offer water or electric at our sites and generators are not permitted.
Camp Site Base Rate
- Small sites – Base Rate is $40.00/night includes 2 adults and 3 children (ages 3-16 years of age). Maximum number of individuals on a Small Site is 4 adults and 3 children. Additional Adults on site will be charged $10.00/person/night and additional children on site will be $7.00/child/night.
- Medium sites – $50.00/night includes 4 adults and 3 children (ages 3-16 years of age). Maximum number of individuals on a Medium Site is 8 adults and 6 children. Additional Adults on site will be charged $10.00/person/night and additional children on site will be $7.00/child/night.
- Large sites – $60.00/night includes 6 adults and 3 children. Maximum number of individuals on a Large site is 12 adults and 8 children. Additional Adults on site will be charged $10.00/person/night and additional children on site will be $7.00/child/night.
Additional Adults on a Site
- $10.00 + tax per person/night
Additional Children (under 16) on a Site
- $7.00 + tax per child/night
River sites are subject to 2 night minimum on weekends and 3 night minimum for Holiday Weekends (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day)
Tent camping check in time is after 12:00pm, check out time is 12:00pm. Must be checked in by 9:00pm.
We look forward to you camping at Morgan’s Riverside. While we hope you’ll be able to honor your reservation and come camp with us, we understand that sometimes things change. If you need to cancel, please contact us during office hours at 513-899-2166. Please be aware that we do not accept cancellations by email.
CABIN AND TENT SITE RESERVATIONS
• To receive a refund of your deposit (one night camping fee), you must contact our office 7-days prior to arrival date for tent site and 14-days prior to arrival date for cabins. Holiday Weekends are non-refundable.
• Once we are less than 7-days for tent camping and 14-days for cabins, from your time of arrival, your deposit (one night camping fee), is forfeited if you choose to cancel.
• Campers who don’t call and don’t show up for their site will have their reservation cancelled without a refund of their deposit.
• We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine.
• The following weekends are considered “holidays” in the camping industry and are therefore non-refundable: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day.
• We will not offer refunds for reservations cancelled for these weekends but are happy to move your dates if you need to change them, but only if notified 14-days prior to your reservation check-in date. First change is one-time courtesy change, additional changes will be charged $15.00/change.
Scouting Groups, Youth and Church Organizations
- $7.00 per person
- Please provide tax id number at time of reservation
- Call 513-899-2166 to make a group reservation for your scout group.