Please read and obey!
Facts that you need to know before camping or canoeing with Morgan’s. Please be a responsible camper and river patron and respect the natural environment. In order to have a safe and fun outdoor experience, please respect the rules laid out and enforced by both Morgan’s and all local, state, and national authorities.
- Must be 21 years or older to camp or have a parent/guardian to camp with, 18 years or older for a canoeing reservation.
- Open containers of alcohol are not permitted on the premises or in vehicles
- Public intoxication in any form is illegal and will not be tolerated.
- Morgan’s reserves the right to inspect personal coolers at any time before going to site or going on the river.
- Any damage to rental equipment, campsite or other Morgan property resulting from irresponsible behavior or intoxication will warrant a loss of security deposit or equipment fee that must be repaid before leaving the premises. If fee is not promptly paid, local law authorities will be contacted.
- We would like to remind you that the river and most of the riverbank is owned by the State of Ohio and it is a State/National park.
- The Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) and The Division of Watercraft patrol the river frequently and will issue tickets for the following violations: not having a properly fitting lifejacket with you (i.e. taking a youth size jacket when you are an adult), not having a lifejacket that is easily accessible (i.e. using life jackets to tie boats together or tying the life jacket to the boat), having an open alcoholic container, public intoxication, underage possession or consumption of alcohol, possession of illegal drugs, indecent exposure, and littering. (Violations not listed may also warrant tickets.)
- Morgan’s Riverside Campground quiet hours are 11:00PM – 9:00AM. No loud music anytime. All radios off by 11:00pm.
- Please do not drive cars in campground after 11:00PM
- Please camp only within designated areas. Do not move picnic table or fire rings.
- All campers must be checked in by 9:00pm. Gate is locked at 11:00pm. Gate will re-open at 7:00am or by prior arrangement.
- All campers and visitors must register before entering. We do charge a visitation fee of $1.00/hour/person up to the $9.00 for adults/$6.00 for children camping rate. All cars must have permit visible on windshield. No parking outside of gate area or on road. If you are not registered then you are Trespassing!
- Please keep your campsite clean and tidy. Bring trash to dumpster daily. DO NOT PUT CANS, BOTTLES OR ANY TRASH IN CAMPFIRE. Respect our trees, do not deface. Cutting of firewood from standing trees is prohibited. Firewood is for sale at Camp Store.
- Be considerate of your neighbors. Profanity, rowdiness, drunkenness and use of illegal drugs will not be tolerated. You will be asked to leave and escorted by the Warren County Sheriff, if necessary.
- Camp Store opens at 7:30am – 11:00pm on weekends from April – October. Showers are opened by key only.
- A.T.V. and off road motorcycles are prohibited.
- Swim at your own risk! No lifeguard on duty. Do not swim without a life jacket. Adults must supervise children in or near water.
- Dogs must be registered at camp office and cannot be left unattended. Dogs must be on a leash at all times. Maximum of 2 dogs on a site.
- No guns or weapons allowed. This includes B-B guns and slingshots.
- All canoes, tubes, lifejackets and any other recreational items musts be returned by 6:00pm
Morgan’s Outdoor Adventures Dog Policy
Well-behaved, sociable and quiet dogs are always welcome at Morgan’s Outdoor Adventures based on their owners following our Pet Policy.
Dogs must be on leashes at all times when traveling on our vehicles, camping in our campgrounds, hiking on the trails. Owners are responsible for picking up after their dogs as well.
No dog/pet will be left unattended; they must be with their owner at all times. If you get to go to Kings Island, your pet gets to go to a Doggy Daycare. If you go canoeing or hiking, your pet will love going with you. If you ride the bike trail, please bring a dog trailer/carrier for them. They love to be outdoors and with you as much as possible!!
We do reserve the right to ask you and your pet to leave our facilities if your dog/pet “acts in an aggressive manner” or is not able to follow our pet policy.
Thank you for helping us make this a fun, safe environment for dogs and kids of all ages
Additional Cabin Rules
Same rules for Campground apply to Cabins with the following additions:
- No smoking or open flames (ie. candles, cooking, etc.) allowed inside of cabins.
- No pets allowed inside cabins.
- Mattresses are not to be taken outside of cabins and cabinas.
NOTICE: Online camping and cabin reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Within 48 hours, please call for availability at 513-899-2166.
Please note: Our campsites vary in size and shape as a natural campsite would. Some sites will hold 2-3 families for a shared camping experience. Morgan’s reserves the right to assign sites based on size and type of group.